Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another pointless complaining session.....


Dominick's a snorer and it enables me to sleep..Haha. I love that kid though. They help me make it threw each day. Even though i feel like i can't handle it some days. Their my life right now. I'd do anything just make sure their safe, healthy and happy. In which some days i even question myself if I'm even doing that for them. Blah. Life on my behalf in my own lil world in my head still sucks. Being crazy is no fun.
OK i know I'm not full fledged crazy but I'm up there. And it seems like my blogs will turn into the craziness in my head for a while. until i can boot it out. Its pretty much the only way i can vent sometimes.
So supposedly its moving to riverton. And my only reaction i can make is good bye and good riddance. But that doesn't help for the kids. Mainly Dominick. I know it'll hurt him the most.
But i couldn't feel more relieved. I need to figure out how to move on really. I know that but it's so much easier said than done.


I really need to work on fixing myself. Maybe i should see a counselor. But they would probably just tell me everything i already know. Ha. FUCK!!! I need to get out of this town that's for sure. But i can't see myself leaving my family i.e. my dad and brothers and well just everyone. This town is my comfort zone. Which i haven't figured out if its a good thing or a bad thing yet.
GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
I need sleeping pills too.
oh yes i do.


No comments:

Post a Comment