But i guess things are slowly but surely getting better. And i mean slow! but hell its a start. I still have many days where it seems like i just can't do it anymore. Like everyday is on repeat and i can't find the play button.
I need a change of scenery i know that. I need to get the fuck out of this town! I also need to find a new job. A full time job. I can't live or support these two off what i get.
Its getting harder and harder to stay afloat. And I'm falling farther and farther into debt. Its not a great feeling thats for damn sure.
So ya, the kids are doin good. Awesome actually! Dominicks starting pre-school in the fall. His teacher is going to come and visit him every thursday to observe him and start with all that madness.
No comments:
Post a Comment