Friday, April 9, 2010

Wouldn't it be nice!

Seriously, just to be able and pack up and just leave. Not having any responsibility's, not giving a shit about anything other than yourself. Well fuck face booked it to Washington. Been there for a week. No one would have known other than he called his parents cause he needed something. Called me on Sunday or Monday, don't really remember what day, to say that he was there. I was more than livid. There are no words to explain how much anger and hate i have towards him. He doesn't deserve these two. They don't deserve him, hope fully there's someone out there that one day will be a father to them. Someone they can look up too as a parent figure other than me. I told him yesterday not to even bother calling anymore. I'm done picking up Dominick's broken heart for him. I'm sick of making it seem like he cares, when all actuality i know he doesn't.
He made the statement of what was i suppose to do, no job & no place to live. Well there turbo grow up find a job and find a place to live. Its called welcome to being an adult. Is it really that hard to even do? I've been doing it since i was 16. Come on now dumb fuck! The world is not going to be handed to you like you expect it to be. Or how you think you deserve it to be, because you've had such a horrible life! If murder was legal he'd be dead.



But anyway, I've started applying for jobs around town. Hopefully i can find a full time with benefits. I'm praying at least. I'm so far in debt its not even funny. I just try to look past it. Only one more thing i don't want to stress about. I'm sick of stressing everyday of my life. So bye bye credit. Haha. Is it sad that i really don't care right now.
My main goal right now is to make sure Lil miss n punk have the things they need and a roof over their heads. That's the goal. and I'm sticking to it.
I also need to be able to get out. And have some form of communication with other people. Other than drunken madness all the time. Its getting quite old to say the least. Along with the drama and bull shit everyone throws into it. Everyone has their problems, everyone has things they have to deal with as a person. People need to realize who there true friends are and who the backstabbing ones are. And burn those bridges. Its not worth it in the end.


Is the kinda friend who will help you anyway she can when you need it; not kiss your ass when you expect it.


Good thing to live by now.



And to my friends that i know will always be there. Thank you for the memories, the
e good times the bad times.The shoulder to cry on. But mainly for the laughter!

Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper - it doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes things more acceptable for a while.


And something I'm going to try to always remember:
~*"It's not what others think of you that matters the most, It's what you think of yourself that is the most important"*~

~You can live your life with no regrets & stand behind every decision you make, as long as you can look in the mirror and like the person looking back at you.*~

1 comment:

  1. I like these quotes you've posted! I know things haven't always been the best between the two of us, but we've been through a lot together and I thank you for being there for me. I know I'm not there physically much but I'm still here anytime you need and don't forget that!

    ReplyDelete