And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
Maybe something to learn to live by, maybe? Maybe not, some of it sounds good while other parts of it does't.
I wish i had a guide book to my life. Something to tell me when the good days will come and the worsts one's.
I'm sick of this bouncing back and forth from being on top of the world, then the next felling like i'm in the gutter.
I'm still trying to find out how i can create a life for myself. Meaning finding the happiness i deserve, finding someone for me.
To be able to get out of this glitch and find my way back on top.
This weekend is Easter, I asked Dominick what he wanted from the Easter bunny and he said to see daddy. Which of course broke my heart. I don't see how easy it is just to move on with your life and have nothing to do with your kids. And with him supposidly moving to Washington, how will he ever have anything to do with his kids. No matter how much hate I have for him, it still hurts me the way he puts himself before his own kids.
Its always about him, and how everybody and the world is against him. And its always everybody else's fault.
I just don't understand. I probably never will and i really don't know if i want to understand it all.
The less i know the better is for my sanity.
Poor Domanik..but on the plus side he has a mom and grandpa and aunts and uncles who love him. That makes him lucky right there. Some people don't even have that. You guys are probably better off even if it's hard to see you little boy so sad. I hope things get better from here. You all deserve it. Love ya!
ReplyDelete