Yep, hello again.........
Grrr!!! That's all i have to say. I wish there was an off switch for my brain.
But laying there thinking, i figured i put some stuff down that crosses my path in my brain every night. More me stuff than anything. Hahaha other than Dominick has invaded my couch now lol.
I love that kid. He came down asking me if i liked him. So i told him, of course i like you i love you!!!! So he starts to tell one of his little stories as usual and ends it with. I just want to sleep with you mommy. So how could i say no. All though I'm sure I'll carry his 40lb body up stares before i go to bed.
But ANYWAY, I've came to the conclusion i need to start working out. I mean not full fledged take my ass up to the rec type working out, but going on walks, start roller blading again. You know. The easy steps into it.
I need to figure out a budget on the money i don't have. To be able to pay my stupid bills. And get caught up instead of living in debt the rest of my life. I really wish money grew on trees.
Or even if i could find a full time job that would be actually worth putting these two in daycare. Where it wouldn't put me farther in debt than what i already am.
Who had to make life so difficult, that's my question? lol. But i guess you live you learn you do something else.
And i need to keep up on my laundry. Well putting it away at least. I'm fine at doing it i just suck at hanging it all up and putting it all away. So it starts to pile on the floor in my closet. Awesome right? Not really.
But other than that, those are the few things that cross my mind a million times. There's so much more. But ehh I'm in a fair mood I'm not going to ruin it now.
Ohhhhhhhh. So my dad talked me into signing Dominick up for that "preschool" class they do up at the high school.
So i do believe that starts this week. Hopefully he'll enjoy it. And mainly hopefully he'll be nice to the other kids.
Hahaha
So did you get him in the preschool then? If so, how's he liking it? haha and the laundry situation; i'm soooo like you. I'll wash and dry just fine cuz the machines do the work for me but usually I'm pulling clothes out of the laundry basket or dryer until Jared puts it away haha
ReplyDelete