Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dear Sleep, we used to be such great friends. We loved each other so much. So why have you left me? I lay here in my bed and miss you. Please come bac

Oh yes, that's how i feel!! I use to sleep the day away. And now i find my self awake longer and longer in the days. Blah!!
Can't be good, but one day I'll get back on the sleeping wagon. Ha ha, hopefully soon!!
Well its starting to seem like things are finally calming down. Dominick is doing a little bit better each day. Although i know its going to take a long time to get him back to the Dominick i once knew. Trinity is walking more and more each day. She loves that freedom, you can see it in her face with every step she takes. Few more words are starting to roll out of her mouth! And now she finally knows what giving kisses is and she won't try to shove her tongue in your mouth lol.
Those two are the reason for everything in my life. I don't know where I'd be without them.
But ya not much to say, Dominick's going to make me hunt down a car so he can go to bed, then hopefully i can do the same!! So wish me good luck on sleeping tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment