Sunday, February 28, 2010

FUCK YOU AND YOU AND YOU!!!

No one even understands the way i feel inside, just because i act happy has no right to any to believe that i am. FUCK EVERYBODY. I'm so over this shit. I'm so fuckin miserable inside. I hate my life and what its become. I've tried to be happy and do the right things for my kids, but when is enough, enough. seriously. I hate everything about my life. I FUCKING HATE IT!!!!
Until you come to the day when you have to walk in my shoes don't fucking judge me don't make me feel like the lowest peice of shit on this earth. I do what i can.
Is it only fair to think i deserve more in life. I wouldn't think so. But everyone seems to think i don't. I need to get the fuck away i need to just.........
fuck i hate this so much.

2 comments:

  1. :(. that makes me sad. you need to move out of evanston definitely! i know how it feels to just want to run away...and i can only imagine how you feel. i'm sure if you could just run away you would. the only thing i can say is to get out of that godforsaken town...and perhaps just this general region, because where we are definitely isn't much better. i still love ya and know how strong you are, and just hope you realize how special you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mir...I am so sorry things are so bad right now. You are such a great person..so talented..great mom to those kids..and such a hard worker! Please let me know if you need anything cause I can be there in a minute!! Life is strange and crazy but I know you can make it through and if not for you at this point...do it for Domanick (sorry if I spelled it wrong) and Trinity. They need you the most!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete