Oh hooray, Alright so Hadley (aka fuck face, sperm donor, douche bag) and I met in 2001-2002 ish, We were together, for the most part. I guess, hahaha whatever it was i guess i could say. I ended up getting pregnant and he booked it. Go figure. So in May of 2003 I had my 1st son who was given up for adoption. Probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life, yet maybe not. Still torn about it. After not talking to him for a lil over a year. He hunted me down and me being the stupid one went back to him. I should have learned from the 1st time and left it alone. I ended up pregnant again and had a miscarriage. Which I'm not upset about it was for the best at that point of time in life. I was to fucked up in the head to even try to take care of a child. Then in March of 2006 Dominick was born. Things were still alright i guess i could say. He didn't necessary want Dominick and asked me multiple times to get an abortion. He also had another girl pregnant and her kid is 3 months older than Dominick. Again another sign of just to leave. Things got alot worse after Dominick was born. Don't get me wrong i loved Hadley with all of my heart. There was nothing anybody could have said for me to leave him. When Dominick was about 8 months old. Hadley wanted to leave. Again should have let him. But once again stupid love got the best of me. And on one of our drunk in nights he told me he wanted to get breasts. Being drunk i thought it was just one of those damn if i had boobs I'd play with them all the time type deals and it was never brought up again. Until i noticed my underwear started disappearing. Honestly i never saw alot of them again. Until i finally found out what happened to them. He started stealing them and wearing them and hiding them.
Again.
I should have left him. But no i loved him and was fucking retarded.
Finally, i broke down. And sadly enough to say became a full fledged alcoholic. Cause no matter what i did he wouldn't leave. He finally loved me as much as i once loved him. But it was to late. Especially when the way he dressed changed(meaning wearing girl clothes)
And one of my drunken nights i ended up having sex with him and here comes trinity.
I love her and Dominick but with me being on birth control they shouldn't have been born and especially with him as the father. I wish i had them with someone else.
But before i found out i was pregnant with Trinity, I once again told Hadley to get out.
And left for him to pack. I get a phone call from a nurse out at the hospital. He claimed he was having a heart attack. So i went out there to get Dominick. Once again he never left. The whole time i was pregnant with trinity. I was never home. I hated him. I hated looking at him. It made me sick to my stomach. So i hung out at my brother Kellen's house every night until i was tired and could go to sleep.
When Trinity was born i was the biggest mess possible. Yet once again not many saw that. Just like everything else i hid it.
So when trinity was 4 months old i started working at the golf course. And once again became an alcoholic. I'd get off work go home make sure the kids were OK and left. I wouldn't come back home until he had to be to work. I know how bad that sounds and i regret doing that to my kids. I just didn't know what else to do. No one could help me.
Finally he got pissed off enough at me and moved out. I told him i was done and i never wanted anything to do with him again, unless it had something to do with the kids. He claimed to his parents everyone that we were together until the realized we weren't when i wouldn't go up there when asked. And i turned into the horrible bad person.
I'll finish more later lil miss just woke up.
I think I know well enough the story, but when you are awake again on another sleepless night you should continue....
ReplyDeleteYes...you need to continue. I hope it feels good to let it all out. You need and deserve to be happy!!!
ReplyDelete